Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Me, all that I can be! :P


I close my eyes and let free,
My mind on a crazy spree.
That's when the thoughts come streaming,
The smile, the laugh, the sobs, the screaming..

I maybe silent or quiet sometimes,
Feeling loss or words and conversational lines.
But then I turn to the retard mode,
Babble non-stop and shed the load..

I'm surrounded by jerks, undeniable fact,
To be with solitude seems a better pact.
But then I am careless socially,
I end up acting stupid usually..

My actions are termed to be kiddish flings,
I'm prone to having severe mood swings.
But then who wants to grow up being all sensible?
To find logic in a world where's none is reliable..

The world is freaky, maybe I'll always fear,
But I'll try and pretend not to care.
I might never cease to be stupid but a little steady,
To face more jerks, I'll try to ready..

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment