Saturday, August 18, 2012

Words, all they are!

Sometimes you just feel like writing. 'What', doesn't matter. All that matters is words flowing unrestricted and being penned uncensored by the various stages it passes through between your soul and the paper. Now, I said soul and not mind, because mind is capable of logic and facts while words, well, they are mere flickers of thoughts that are devoid of rationalism. For if they were born in the brain, they would have been processed and then spat out all organised and refined. And refined words are ripped of any sentiment at the very base.

Isn't it all about words? Constructive, destructive but mere words. Words ornament poetry and words are sung as ballads. Words are said in honour and words are spluttered in insult. Words are found in situations extreme and words are used to smoothen things up. One struggles to find the correct words at times for the words have the power to destroy anything and everything from a minute acquaintance to a major relationship and even rage a war amongst as huge an entity as nations. But then at the moment, it's my urge to splurge words and console myself that the world is all not grey.

Nothing in my life has ever hurt me more than words. Words said by the people I love, and words that should have been said but never were. They always meant the most for me. A wish or comfort or consolation or mere joke. Words could reach me with such depth, anything else just wandered around the materialistic veils. They speak to me, we talk. They sing for me, we dance. They caress me, I get lost into oblivion. It's beyond my ability to explain what wonders words can do to and for me! They can make me shiver, make me cry, make me laugh and make me pry. They can love me and make me hate myself. They can build me up and break me down. The people are just what their words depict them to be. Without words, the world would be just dumb and deaf.

Sometimes, all you need is hear the words. The perfect words for the situation. The words that can tame your wild emotions. The words which won't be void. Which would hold the end of their bargains and not turn out to be empty promises. The words that would hold your hand and guide you to the path you seek, and make you realise that you are loved.

I wouldn't ask people to chose their words correctly or anything for that matter. All I can say with my words is, let the words be said from your soul unprocessed and mean what they really do.

No comments:

Post a Comment